Here is a summary of tribal gaming in New Mexico for 2016 (gaming machines). The reports from the NM Gaming Control Board come out on a quarterly basis (and sometimes amended), and with a little spreadsheet work we can get the yearly picture. Stay tuned, I’ll be adding previous years once I can find an efficient way to get the data in a spreadsheet and summarize.
Some highlights compared to 2015:
- Total NM Tribal Gaming Net Win for 2016 is $698.7 million
- Total Revenue share to NM general fund from Tribal Gaming Net Win is $59 million
- Total NM Tribal Gaming Net Win is down $19.3 million (-2.7%) from 2015 ($718,056,499)
- Revenue share to NM general fund from Tribal Gaming Net Win is down $6.7 million (-10.2%) from 2015 ($65,808,507)
- Tribal Gaming Revenue share to NM general fund is about 1% of total NM FY16 budget.