Just a quick post to tell people about a National Public Radio (NPR) program that caught my ear over a year ago. It’s called Planey Money and it has totally entertained, as well as, educated me on some of the current events in Finance and Economics. I subscribe to the podcast and listen to the programs every week on my iPhone. Here are some of the podcasts I found the most interesting:
- 5/14/2010 – We See Angelina’s Bottom Line
- 4/13/2010 – Management Secrets Of The Treadmill Video Guy
- 3/9/2010 – We Bought A Toxic Asset!
- 2/19/2010 – Why Is A Corporation A Person?
- 1/25/2010 – ‘Yo!’ Planet Money Raps
- 12/14/2009 – Adam Smith And The Not So Invisble Hand
- 11/20/2009 – Shopping For An MRI (Outside The U.S.)
- 11/6/2009 – Shopping For An MRI
- 10/7/2009 – The Economics Of Parenting
- 8/19/2009 – Inside The Mind Of A Financial Criminal
- 8/14/2009 – Your Doctor Is Like A Mechanic
- 7/1/2009 – The Economics Of Cheating
- 4/29/2009 – Nassim Taleb Checks In
- 12/11/2008 – A Banker In Amish Country